Woods Service Centers in Vinton, VA now offers Nitrogen fill for your tires. Most of the newer vehicles come from the factory with Nitrogen-inflated tires. Nitrogen has less moisture than air, so it's easier on your tires and your tire sensors. It helps keep your TPMS light off because of less fluctuation within the pressure of the tire.
More and more drivers fill their tires with nitrogen. The benefits of nitrogen include:
- Nitrogen molecules are larger and less permeable, so they stay in your tires longer.
- Your tires retain optimal pressure three to four times longer than when filled with air.
- Nitrogen increases your fuel efficiency.
- Your tires last longer.
- Vehicle safety increases. Filling your tires with nitrogen provides more reliable pressure and reduces possible blowouts.
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) performance improves.
- Your tire beads last longer.
Contact us to fill your tires with nitrogen.