Welcome to Wood’s Service Center; an auto repair and tire shop with three locations to serve you in Vinton and Roanoke, Virginia. We specialize providing the best service around. We are a proud dealership of Michelin®, BFGoodrich®, and Uniroyal® tires, as well as a provider of all other major brands. We are also a Mobil 1 station and ACDelco parts dealership. National Account services are welcome: PHH, ARI, MAP, WHEELS, GE Capital Fleet, Etc.
Wood’s has many divisions to serve your automotive and trucking service needs:
- Total automotive and light truck repair including tires.
- Heavy duty truck repair including towing services.
- Minor automotive and light truck repair and tire division. Quick Lube services.
- Large and small towing and recovery services, including air cushion services.
- Hauling and transporting division. We specialize in emergency transport and over-sized loads.
Wood's Service Center was started in 1957 by Bob and Margaret Wood. They owned the first gas station in Vinton, close to where the Woods Service Center building is located now. Customers from Vinton, Roanoke, Bedford and Salem have been visiting Woods for over 55 years. Bob and Margaret always put customers first, an it's definitely about the people and not just the vehicle. Tommy and Karen Wood now run the business with the same customer-first approach that Bob and Margaret started nearly 50 years ago. Allen, Tommy and Karen's son, runs the towing and hauling division and is one of the leading recovery operators in the country.
- All Brands
|M-F||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|Sat (Auto Edge Only)||8:00 a.m.||1:00 p.m.|